Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Design Principles Meet Durable Medical Equipment



Today I was reading about Dieter Rams: a legendary industrial designer who has inspired countless creative professionals. Though his body of work focuses mainly on consumer electronics, his messages of functionality, organization and simplicity certainly apply to modern day branding and customer service in the HME world.  Take a look at Dieter's 10 Principles for Good Design above. Now replace the words "good design" with "a successful DME provider." Kind of makes sense doesn't it? Get more inspiration from Dieter; read his speech here.

6 comments:

  1. I visit carbonlite-medical for Medical equipment, they provides wonderful service for Medical equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Wie bekomme ich eine Lizenz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    ultrasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Antpodes Night Cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete