Friday, May 13, 2011

Find Your Formula

I’m a science nerd at heart. Before discovering marketing & design, I started my college career on the path of a biology major so it’s no surprise my approach to marketing is a bit, well, scientific.


Marketing strategy is like a chemical formula: a series of elements mixed together in specific amounts, sometimes at specific times, to create a desired end result. All the vehicles for marketing - advertising, brochures, social media, promotions, etc. - are like the elements in your formula. The trick is experimenting with the combination of elements until the result is just right. I created Laboratory Marketing to help other people discover how to experiment, how to find their formula.


Be sure to look for the articles tagged with “elements” on the Laboratory Marketing blog. Coming soon, there will be a series of articles on the focusing on different tips, tricks and suggestions you can incorporate into your marketing strategy. If you ever have any questions about what you read here, please leave me a comment or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment